Category / Brand Manager - Companion Animal & Equine
- Full Time
- Based in the Hunter Valley
Jurox is a 100% Australian owned Animal Health company. We develop, manufacture and sell evidenced based solutions to veterinary professionals, livestock producers and pet owners throughout the global market. We are passionate about what we do and we reinvest 15% of company revenue back into Research and Development.
We are looking for an experienced Category / Brand Manager to look after our Companion Animal and Equine portfolios across Australia and New Zealand, including a combination of prescription only veterinary pharmaceuticals and over the counter medications for dogs, cats and horses.
You will work with the Sales and Marketing Team to develop and implement the marketing strategy for your portfolio, rolling out projects and content across multiple channels whilst working collaboratively with a diverse team of professionals including sales, design, technical veterinarians, supply chain, regulatory advisors and research scientists.
Key functions of the role include:
- Development and implementation of the portfolio’s marketing strategy in line with the company’s wider marketing strategy and budget.
- Creation and development of appropriate marketing materials that will support our Sales Team in achieving their goals.
- Providing conference support by preparing logistics, setting up, and supporting our Technical Team with their presentations.
- Conducting annual product lifecycle reviews.
- Maximising your results through analysis of your portfolio’s budgets, sales data, forecasting and ROI.
- Aiding in the direction of product development by identifying market gaps and providing analytical insight into potential and existing opportunities.
This full-time role is situated in our head office in Rutherford, in the Hunter Valley Wine Region of NSW and only 40 minutes away from Australia’s largest non-capital city Newcastle with its world-renowned beaches.
THE RIGHT PERSON
This role will suit an enthusiastic individual who is flexible, self-motivated and can think on their feet. You will be able to offer the following skills and experience;
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Marketing, and/or equivalent experience in relevant roles
- Demonstrated experience in the successful management of commercial portfolios
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- An ability to balance and apply creativity and analytical thinking.
- Passion, enthusiasm, flexibility and ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders across all business units
- Tertiary qualifications or commercial experience in Veterinary, Equine or Agricultural Science will be highly regarded.
If you feel that you are the right person for this position and would like to join our team, please apply via SEEK before midnight Sunday 21st April to ensure that you are considered for the role. Position number JB19013.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY
Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply
Sales and Marketing