Junior & Senior Regulatory Affairs Associates
Jurox is a 100% Australian owned Animal Health Company based at Rutherford in the Hunter Valley, NSW. We research, develop, manufacture and sell a wide range of veterinary medicines to the companion and production animal markets which are sold throughout Australia, North America, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Europe, Middle East and Canada.
We are seeking two Regulatory Affairs Associates to join our team at our head office in the Hunter Valley Region of NSW.
Both junior and senior roles will join an established regulatory team in obtaining and maintaining product approvals and ensuring that the company meets its various regulatory obligations in all jurisdictions in which the company operates globally.
The positions require an ability to keep abreast of regulatory requirements, to interact positively with Regulatory authorities and colleagues from a range of disciplines and to handle large amounts of technical information.
- Assisting in the preparation, review, submission and maintenance of registrations with a variety of national and international regulatory bodies including APVMA, TGA, FDA and VMD.
- Review of labels, product information and promotional materials for compliance.
- Revise, update and ensure accuracy of data in various systems.
- Respond to regulatory related enquiries.
- Must have unrestricted Australian working rights.
- Degree qualifications in a science or legislative related discipline highly regarded.
- Pharmaceutical regulatory experience is essential for the Senior position
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing tasks effectively.
- Quality focused with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience in a regulatory role or similar.
- Experience in liaising with various regulators is highly regarded.
- Sound computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Closing date: Sunday 9th June 2019
If you feel that you are the right person for this position please submit your application via SEEK.
Please note: Only applications submitted via SEEK will be considered.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY
Only those with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
Apply via SEEK