Large Animal Research Veterinarian
We are seeking a Veterinarian with extensive Large Animal experience to join our Research and Development team, located at Head Office in the Hunter Valley, NSW.
The key responsibility of the Research Veterinarian will be to design, execute and manage in vivo studies for testing product concepts, for both pharmaceutical product development and post-marketing surveillance and evaluation.
We are looking for an innovative team player with the following skills and experience.
- Be currently registered as a Veterinarian in Australia or New Zealand.
- Previous experience in veterinary medicine, regulatory and/or research environments.
- Extensive Large Animal experience.
- A willingness to work hands-on, conduct field studies and participate in work-related travel.
- Good working knowledge of GLP and GCP.
- Strong experience in scientific writing.
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines, experimental design and statistics, particularly related to veterinary medicines registration.
- Postgraduate qualifications or experience in veterinary parasitology, reproduction and/or nutritional products.
If you feel that you are the right person for this position please submit your application.
Please address the selection criteria within your covering letter to help us better understand your skills and experience.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY