Production Animal - Account Manager (Victoria & Tasmania)
Jurox is a 100% Australian owned Animal Health Company based at Rutherford in the Hunter Valley, NSW. Our products are sold to veterinarians, consumers and rural merchandise outlets in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Europe and North America. The Company spends approximately 15% of its revenue on research.
We are looking for a driven sales professional to join our production animal sales team in the Victoria/Tasmania region. The successful candidate will be a passionate and motivated individual that enjoys the challenge of selling a diverse product range in the Veterinary channel with a primary focus on our Intensive Production Animal portfolio.
The Right Person
This role will suit an individual who is flexible, self-motivated and who can think on their feet to drive sales. You will be able to offer the following skills and experience:
- Bachelors’ degree in Agricultural / Vet Science or Agricultural Business (preferred)
- Proven Vet Channel Sales and/or Key Account Management experience
- Excellent communication skills across a wide spectrum of customers i.e. Veterinarians and clinic staff, Wholesale Accounts and End-user customers
- Willingness to travel regularly within the defined territory
- Experience with Salesforce™ or another CRM system is desirable
If you feel that you are the right person for this position please submit your application via SEEK prior to midnight on the 26th April 2019.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY