We are seeking energetic and quality focused Manufacturing operators to join our production team in the Operations division. Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, you will be an experienced operator who expresses a willingness to be a part of a team-oriented environment where safety, Quality and commitment to deadlines are paramount to the success of the Production team. We are seeking applicants to fill permanent full-time positions, 7am-5pm Monday to Thursday, based at our head office in Rutherford, in the Hunter Valley.
- Responsible for the weighing of raw materials, and batch manufacture of sterile injectables, liquid and solid dose products.
- Assisting, or undertaking tasks were required, in final product packaging processes.
- Demonstrated abilities to follow, and execute, detailed manufacturing, packaging, and WHS related procedures and instructions
- Follow and complete detailed manufacturing procedures – completing real time, legible, and accurate processing records for manufacturing, cleaning and processing.
- Obtain through training, other production related skill sets to provide coverage in production areas of the facility.
- Demonstrated commitment to meeting hourly, daily and weekly production targets and deadlines
- Must be able to work proactively in a factory / team environment with minimal supervision and show forward planning abilities
- Demonstrated commitment to WHS
Skills and Experience:
- Previous Pharmaceutical / food / chemical or cosmetic production experience (highly desirable)
- Demonstrated working knowledge of a GMP factory environment (desirable)
- Demonstrated understanding of pharmaceutical / chemical / cosmetic or food process equipment - previous experience with batch manufacture processes is highly regarded.
- A high regard for product quality
- A proven ability to meet schedule and output requirements in a fast-paced environment
- A responsible and positive attitude and the ability to learn tasks quickly
- Demonstrated capabilities to grow in an environment of continuous improvement
- The ability to work in a dynamic fast paced, highly regulated environment
- Sound literacy and mathematical skills to follow, record process information / data and complete work instructions
- Capabilities to grow in an environment of continuous improvement.
- Must be committed, have own reliable transport and hold a current driver’s licence
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical with drug and alcohol screen included and not be allergic to Penicillin or peanut oil
If your experience, skills and educational qualifications fits this profile, please apply.
Further information about Jurox can be found on the website: www.jurox.com.au
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY
Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply