- Full Time Position
- Located in Rutherford, Hunter Valley, NSW
We are seeking an experienced Microbiologist to join our QC team.
The primary responsibility of the QC Microbiologist is to provide a quality control function across various testing aspects within the department inclusive of; sterility, bioburden, antibiotics, endotoxin, microbial environmental monitoring testing and take part in the calibration of laboratory instruments.
The role will suit a dedicated individual with strong attention to detail seeking employment in a fast-paced testing Laboratory. The successful candidate will be required to take part in a large diversity of testing across quality control and is required to be able to communicate information effectively, and work collaboratively with their peers whilst efficiently managing their own workload and tasks.
- Minimum TAFE qualification in Microbiology, Pharmaceutical, Life Science or other laboratory related discipline
- Experience in Microbiology testing techniques and associated instrumentation
- Previous experience working in a regulated environment (e.g. GLP, GMP, ISO)
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to strong WHS requirements
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and build collaborative relationships with colleagues
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated computer skills including proficient use of the Microsoft suite
- Bachelor of Science, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences will be highly regarded
- Ideally at least three years Microbiology experience in a commercial environment
- Previous experience within the pharmaceutical or manufacturing industry
- Previous experience in microbiology and physicochemical testing to current GMP guidelines
- Previous experience in a fast-paced testing environment
If you feel that you are the right person for this position please submit your application via seek by Monday 16Sep2019 to ensure that you are considered for the position. Please address the selection criteria within your covering letter to help us better understand your skills and experience.
Further information about Jurox can be found at: www.jurox.com.au
IT IS A REQUIREMENT OF THIS ROLE THAT YOU HAVE THE EXISTING RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA. RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.
Apply Via Seek