Senior Manager HR - Global
Jurox is seeking a passionate and highly experienced Human Resources Manager to join our Global Animal Health Company. The position will report directly to the Board and is responsible for providing a variety of professional HR services to a large and diverse business.
Working closely with senior management in Australia, New Zealand, UK and North America you will be supporting specialised scientific departments, manufacturing operations, logistics, sales, marketing and administrative teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead Human Resources Management and Industrial Relations across the Group of companies.
- Leading and mentoring the HR team.
- Recruitment and on-boarding activities.
- Providing comprehensive HR advice to facilitate business objectives in line with organisational policies, procedures, HR best practice and legal requirements.
- Development and maintenance of HR policies and procedures for all countries.
- Supporting the implementation of initiatives in relation to staff training and development, staff retention, employee recognition, and talent management.
- Supporting divisional managers to resolve any HR conflicts through negotiation, as well as providing staff counselling and discipline.
- Ensuring compliance with all legislative requirements such as WGEA, anti-discrimination, WHS and return to work policies.
The Right Person
We are seeking someone who is willing to be in a hands-on role and is flexible with their time to meet the global requirements of this role.
- Minimum qualifications of a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources. Post Graduate qualifications will be highly regarded.
- Minimum 5 years extensive human resource management experience in large companies.
- Strong communication skills and a personable approach.
- Knowledge of State and Federal Employment Legislation and Work Health & Safety Legislation.
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to the Newcastle/Hunter Valley area.
- Previous Global HR experience preferably in the United Kingdom and/or United States of America.
- Previous HR experience in an agricultural organisation.
- Previous industry experience in animal or human pharmaceuticals.
- Understanding of employment law in the US, UK and NZ.
Please submit your application via Seek prior to 28 February 2020 to ensure that your application is considered.
Please address the selection criteria within your covering letter to help us better understand your skills and experience.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY
APPLY VIA SEEK