Senior Research Scientist (Head of Clinical Development)
- Management position
- Located in Rutherford, Hunter Valley, NSW
Reporting to the Head of Research and Development, this person will lead our In-Life Development team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, execution and reporting of in-life development activities, as well as working with the wider Research and Development team (including Chemistry and Regulatory Affairs) to bring innovative products to market.
This role is located at our global head office in the Hunter Valley Region of NSW.
We are looking for an innovative team player that will bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to our business.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, ideally with a Ph.D. in Animal Health or equivalent.
- Post-graduate qualification(s) in one or more relevant field(s), e.g. veterinary parasitology, pharmacology or reproduction.
- 3-5 years’ experience across veterinary medicine, regulatory and/or research; experience conducting R&D activities in the industry is highly desirable.
- A good working knowledge of GLP and GCP.
- Knowledge in regulatory guidelines, experimental design and statistics particularly related to veterinary medicines registration.
- Strong experience in scientific writing.
- Experience in running a research project from creation to completion.
- Experience in managing or leading a team of scientists.
Applications close on the 23rd June 2019.
If you feel that you are the right person for this position please submit your application via SEEK.
Please address the selection criteria within your covering letter to help us better understand your skills and experience.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY