Supply Chain Buyer
An excellent opportunity now exists for a Supply Chain Buyer within the Jurox Operations department. This is a permanent full-time position based at our head office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Cost effective procurement of all components and raw materials
- Day to day management of vendor relationships
- Understanding and evaluating the outcome of the Epicor MRP system with a view to MRP timed deliveries
- Ensuring timely delivery of all purchased materials and services to the Jurox manufacturing site
- Ensuring all licenses, permit requirements and applications are valid and updated with various government agencies as required
- Manage & co-ordinate logistics and documentation for imported materials
- 3+ years’ experience in purchasing or related roles within the pharmaceutical or FMCG industries
- APICS certification preferred
- Experience developing effective day to day inventory management practices
- knowledge of the supply chain and logistics industry
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships
- ERP System user experience, systems such as SAP and Epicor
- Experience in Artwork change control
- Able to multi-task various activities and prioritise deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- High degree of computer literacy in Microsoft Office products other purchasing related software.
Please note that only application submitted via SEEK will be considered.
To ensure that your application is considered, please submit it via SEEK before Midnight, Sunday the 9th December 2018.
Further information about Jurox can be found at: www.jurox.com.au
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY
Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.