Territory Manager – Sydney North
- Full time position covering the Northern Sydney region.
- Territory Sales Manager servicing the Veterinary and OTC channels.
- Attractive salary package negotiated in line with your experience and qualifications.
- Autonomist but rewarding territory managers role.
- Fully maintained company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop.
- Overnight travel required.
We are seeking an energetic and passionate driven sales professional, who will enjoy the challenges of selling a diverse product range in the Veterinary and OTC channels. Your primary focus will be on our Companion Animal portfolio. You will have a solid understanding of the veterinary and animal health industrys and the ability to achieve sales and performance KPI’s. You will be highly motivated and enjoy working within a dynamic team environment.
Your Skills and Experience
- Proven Territory Management experience.
- Sales Experience within the Veterinary and OTC channels would be an advantage.
- Experience with Salesforce™ or another CRM is desirable.
- Highly self-driven with an ability to think on your feet to drive sales.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships across a wide spectrum of customers.
- Excellent computer and mobile device skills.
- Veterinary or nursing background/experience would be an advantage.
- Great organisational skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Bachelors degree in Veterinary Science, Biomedical Science, Business, Veterinary Nursing / Technology will be highly regarded.
If your experience, skills and educational qualifications fit this profile, please submit your application quoting position number SW19019. Please submit your application by 10am Monday 24th June 2019 to ensure that you are considered for the role.
Recruitment Agencies need not apply
Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply