Territory Manager - Western Districts VIC & Sth East SA
Jurox is a leading provider of animal health pharmaceuticals, we are 100% Australian owned and our manufacturing site is based in the Hunter Valley, NSW. Our products are sold to veterinarians, consumers and rural merchandise outlets in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Europe and North America. The Company spends approximately 15% of its revenue on research and development for the animal health industry. We provide evidenced based solutions that represent value to veterinary professionals, livestock producers and pet owners.
We are looking for highly-driven sales professional to join our production animal sales team. The successful candidate will be a passionate and high motivated individual that enjoys the challenge of selling a diverse product range in the Veterinary and OTC channels with your primary focus on our Production Animal portfolio.
The Right Person
This role will suit an individual who is flexible, self-motivated and who can think on their feet to drive sales. You will be able to offer the following skills and experience:
- Bachelors’ degree in Agricultural Science or Agricultural Business (preferred)
- Proven Rural Sales and/or Territory Management experience
- Farming background and knowledge of agriculture principles
- Excellent communication skills across a wide spectrum of customers i.e. farmers, rural stores and vet clinics
- Ideally based within the territory and have a willingness to travel regularly within this territory
- Experience with Salesforce™ or another CRM system is desirable
If you feel that you are the right person for this position please submit your application via Seek by 30th June 2019. https://www.seek.com.au/job/39302405?searchrequesttoken=abf135bb-f93c-4f0f-8a3c-97964259f6c7&type=promoted
Further information about Jurox can be found on the website: www.jurox.com.au
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY
ONLY THOSE WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA NEED APPLY
Sales and Marketing