A mineralised oral drench for the treatment of susceptible gastrointestinal and pulmonary nematodes and itchmite of sheep.
Each 10 mL dose also contains 10 mg iodine, 5 mg selenium, 2 mg cobalt, 21 mg copper and 6 mg zinc.
Pentamox Mineralised Oral Drench For Sheep contains moxidectin, a member of the macrocyclic lactone family.
It is effective against nematodes with resistance to other anthelmintics (including benzimidazoles, levamisole and morantel).
- 1 g/L MOXIDECTIN
- 1 g/L IODINE
- 0.2 g/L COBALT
- 2.1 g/L COPPER
- 0.6 g/L ZINC
- 0.5 g/L SELENIUM
PENTAMOX MINERALISED ORAL DRENCH FOR SHEEP is effective against sensitive strains of the following internal parasites:
- Adult and immature stages of Haemonchus contortus
- Ostertagia circumcincta
- Ostertagia trifurcata
- Trichostrongylus axei
- Trichostrongylus colubriformis
- Trichostrongylus vitrinus
- Nematodirus spathiger
- Nematodirus filicollis
- Cooperia curtice (adult only)
- Cooperia oncophora (adult only)
- Cooperia punctata (adult only)
- Oesophagostomum venulosum (adult only)
- Chabertia ovina (adult only)
- Trichuris ovis (adult only)
- Strongyloides papillosus (adult only)
- inhibited (or hypobiotic) larvae of Haemonchus, Ostertagia and Trichostrongylus.
- Lungworm (adult and immature): Dictyocaulus filaria.
External parasites: Also effective against itch mite Psorergates ovis.
PENTAMOX MINERALISED ORAL DRENCH FOR SHEEP is not recommended for use in goats as safety and efficacy have not been evaluated in goats.
MEAT: Animals producing meat or offal for human consumption must not be sold for slaughter either during treatment or within 10 days of cessation of the last treatment.
MILK: Milk intended for sale for human consumption must be discarded during treatment and for not less than 7 milkings (84 hours) following last treatment.