For the treatment and control in sheep of susceptible gastrointestinal roundworms (including strains with single or dual resistance to macrocyclic lactones, benzimidazoles, levamisole or closantel, and strains of Haemonchus contortus with emerging resistance to closantel). It is also effective against lungworm, tapeworms, adult liver fluke, nasal bot and itch mite. Contains copper, cobalt, zinc, iodine and selenium.
- 40.0 g/L LEVAMISOLE HYDROCHLORIDE
- 25.0 g/L ALBENDAZOLE
- 1.0 g/L ABAMECTIN
- 1.0 mg/mL IODINE
- 0.2 mg/mL COBALT
- 2.1 mg/mL COPPER
- 0.6 mg/mL ZINC
- 0.5 mg/mL SELENIUM
Adult and immature gastrointestinal roundworms
• Barber’s Pole Worm (Haemonchus contortus) - including inhibited L4 stage and strains with single or dual resistance to macrocyclic lactones, benzimidazoles, levamisole or closantel, and strains with emerging resistance to closantel.
• Small Brown Stomach Worm (Teladorsagia (Ostertagia) circumcincta) - (including inhibited L4 stage and strains with single or dual resistance to macrocyclic lactones, benzimidazoles or levamisole.
• Black Scour Worm (Trichostrongylus colubriformis) including strains with single or dual resistance to macrocyclic lactones, benzimidazoles or levamisole.
• Large Stomach Worm (Haemonchus placei)
• Stomach Hair Worm (Trichostrongylus axei)
• Black Scour Worm (Trichostrongylus vitrinus)
• Small Intestinal Worm (Cooperia spp)
• Thin-Necked Intestinal Worm (Nematodirus spp)
• Large mouthed Bowel Worm (Chabertia ovina)
• Nodule Worm (Oesophagostomum columbianum)
• Large Bowel Worm (Oesophagostomum venulosum)
• Whip worm (Trichuris ovis)
• Intestinal threadworm (Strongyloides papillosus)
• Hookworm (Bunostomum spp)
Lungworm - Large lungworm (Dictyocaulus viviparus)
Tapeworms (Moniezia spp)
Liver Fluke (Fasciola hepatica) – adults. Reduces the output of viable fluke eggs.
Itch mite (Psorergates ovis)
Nasal Bot (Oestrus ovis)
Meat: Animals producing meat or offal for human consumption must not be sold for slaughter either during treatment or within 14 days of cessation of the last treatment.
Milk: Milk intended for sale for human consumption must be discarded for 35 days following treatment.