TERMS OF TRADING
1. Jurox New Zealand Limited products are distributed to approved customers only.
2. Payment for goods invoiced is to be received in full by the customer within 30 days from date of statement.
3. Jurox New Zealand Limited reserves the right to withdraw credit facilities until overdue accounts are brought up to date.
TITLE OF GOODS
4. Jurox New Zealand Limited shall remain the sole owner of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full by the customer. The customer hereby grants Jurox New Zealand Limited an irrevocable licence to enter any premises in which the goods are situated for the purpose of repossession if payment is not made.
5. The goods shall be at the customer's own risk immediately on delivery to their premises or carrier.
6. All order must be signed and the Sales Tax Exemption Number quoted where applicable.
7. Orders placed by telephone/fax should be confirmed immediately by an official signed order clearly marked CONFIRMATION ONLY
8. Orders for less than the minimum quantity as identified on an official Jurox New Zealand Limited price list or split packs will be charged at the full list price.
9. Short dated stock items will not be despatched from our warehouse unless prior consultation and agreement with the customer has taken place. Therefore, these items will not be eligible for return.
10. (a) Claims will only be accepted under the following conditions:
(i) Claims for credit are made within 10 working days of delivery of the goods to the customer.
(ii) A return of goods authorisation number is obtained from the Customer Service Department of Jurox New Zealand Limited.
(iii) Any goods returned are accompanied by an original invoice number and full details of the reason for the return.
(b) Except in circumstances of delivery of faulty goods, incorrect goods or short delivery of goods the Customer will bear the expense of transportation of goods returned to Jurox New Zealand Limited.