Strategic Account Manager - North West UK
Strategic Account Manager - Pharmaceutical
Covering the North West
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 DOE + Excellent Benefits inc. OTE
A rare opportunity to join a market-leading anaesthesia manufacturer in a brand new, Strategic Account Manager position. This UK division of a global business specialises in a premium range of anaesthesia products. Continued growth and expansion means that they are currently seeking to recruit a high calibre, commercially aware and suitably experienced medical sales professional to help drive business forward across the North West.
As Strategic Account Manager the successful candidate will be working collaboratively with the company’s Key Account Manager & National Sales Manager, as well as liaising with clinical and commercial Veterinary stakeholders. You would be tasked with developing new business in designated key accounts and implementation of centralised agreements, in line with corporate strategy. You will be part of a team working closely on developing key account business relationships. Due to the specialist nature of the role it is essential that candidates have a proven and successful track record of new business success with a clinical product. Ideal candidates would be those looking to enter the veterinary market from medical devices, human pharma or have experience of working for a start-up company in the past & can demonstrate results in a short period of time.
Full product training will be provided, and attractive bonus schemes and career development prospects offer exceptional individuals a fantastic opportunity.
- A proven track record of improving sales and profitability, able to demonstrate achievements against targets
- Experience selling clinical products within the animal health, medical devices or human pharma industries
- Excellent commercial acumen, able to interpret sales data to effectively manage territory objectives
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills, able to build highly effective internal and external relationships
- Flexible and adaptable, able to respond to rapidly changing situations
- Excellent communicator, oral and written, with strong presentation skills
The young and dynamic UK arm of a global animal health company, developing and manufacturing a wide range of animal health products and veterinary medicines which are sold throughout the world.
The job may be suitable for candidates who have experience as the following: Area Sales Executive, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, Regional Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Territory Manager.
Recruitment agencies need not apply