IT Support Analyst
Jurox Inc. is a subsidiary of Jurox Pty Ltd operating in the US market with its headquarters based in Kansas City, MO.
This role will manage user IT issues and requests while assisting in the development and maintenance of ICT systems with the aim of minimizing business delays by quickly resolving IT issues.
· Provide first point of contact for support of end user IT systems
· Provide account administration for over 30 employees
· Administer and support the use of Office365 products
· Administer and support IT systems such as MDM, telephony, and networking
· Deploy and manage IT assets
· Documentation maintenance
· Trouble shoot technical system and network problems
We are seeking an energetic and flexible person that is able to rapidly establish good working relationships with end users and other professionals and can communicate well both written and verbally. You will enjoy the challenges of end user support while maintaining accurate and up to date administrative records. Your primary focus will be provide IT support to the US office for the information systems and IT assets issued to our staff. You will be highly motivated and enjoy working within a dynamic team environment.
Your Skills and Experience
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in an IT environment
· Experience with IT Help Desk
· Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose networking, hardware, and software in an Active Directory environment
· Experience in SOE image and software deployment in a Windows environment
· Able to prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
· Web development skills
· Diploma or higher in Information Technology
If your experience, skills and educational qualifications fit this profile, please submit your application.
Recruitment Agencies need not apply
Jurox is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion.
Job Type: Full-time
- IT Support: 5 years (Preferred)
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- driver (Required)
- A valid IT Specialist certification (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- 25% (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
United States of America
Apply via indeed