Key Account Manager- Northern California
Jurox Inc. is a subsidiary of Jurox Pty Ltd operating in the US market with its headquarters based in Kansas City, MO.
We are seeking an energetic and passionate individual to join our sales team reporting into the West Region Director with the objective of implementing a key account sales strategy that will maximize revenue and profits. Up to 50% travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, science, business or related field; DVM / BVSc or RVT is desirable
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the animal health or pharmaceutical-related industry preferred
- Experience in developing an effective and efficient call and territory management plan to drive sales in key companion animal veterinary accounts, including working with distributor partners, key opinion leaders, and key accounts in the territory
- Ability to interpret and utilize sales data to effectively manage territory objectives
- Experience in working with Regional Veterinary Technical Services to coordinate territory sales strategies, CE events and KOL speakers
- Highly self-motivated and goal-oriented with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Adept with technology and systems including Microsoft Office and CRM systems. Previous experience with the use of Salesforce™ CRM is preferable
- Must hold a valid driver license
If you feel that you are the right candidate for this position please submit your application and address the selection criteria within your cover letter to help us better understand your skills and experience.
Further information about Jurox can be found at: www.jurox.com.au
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY
Jurox is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion.
Job Type: Full-time
- pharmaceutical: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Driver (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 50% (Required)
value diversity and inclusion.
United States of America
Apply via indeed